-
September 25th, 2005, 08:08 PM
#121
Inactive Member
This is the first time someone called me an elitist after I made clear I like my pornography without euphemisms.
-
September 26th, 2005, 01:38 PM
#122
Inactive Member
a boat, a boat,in a boat, would you could you in a boat? heheheh
-
September 26th, 2005, 03:00 PM
#123
Inactive Member
Thats My Boy [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
September 26th, 2005, 07:55 PM
#124
Inactive Member
-
September 29th, 2005, 04:04 PM
#125
Inactive Member
ohhhh boat not good enough huh huh!!! ya gotta have a ship??
-
October 1st, 2005, 12:25 PM
#126
Inactive Member
We call it a ship. Boat's a little, crappy, wooden thing you row.
-
October 2nd, 2005, 11:20 PM
#127
Inactive Member
actually I call it an ocean liner..nayyyy
-
October 3rd, 2005, 02:41 AM
#128
Inactive Member
Like those that the US are renting for the Fema people down in the Gulf.
Thats the luxury Liner ain't it...
-
October 5th, 2005, 03:32 AM
#129
Inactive Member
I can only imagine the condition of those ships when they are eventually vacated. Ya think they'll be looted LOL...
-
October 8th, 2005, 02:13 PM
#130
Inactive Member
Galley-ho! Ssve me some spachulas!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks